Saturday, September 25, 2010

Delmarva Bike Week 2010

So, once again I ventured down to Ocean City, MD, for the annual Delmarva Bike Week. To be honest it's more like a weekend with trailer queens. However, this year the scene was mobbed due to the excellent weather. Me and my friend, Jim Donnelly, agreed that one day is all that was needed. Here are some pics and videos.

Of course the best part was the Wall of Death. I think it's the main reason I go to this thing. This year they had a 1928 Indian Scout riding the wall! Most excellent my friends!




Run on the 1928 Indian Scout


Here are some bikes I found interesting...

 Not really practical but the color was awesome
 Using the frame for an oil tank from Redneck Engineering
 My favorite
Adam would have really torn up the neighborhood on one of these (XR750)

All in all it was a good time, but really, how many doo-rag vendors can you endure?

No comments:

Post a Comment